- Additional information
- How To Use
Oriyen Mixed Vinegar
The health benefits of many different types of vinegar are well known. But in order to reap the benefits of each unique type, you would need to take them all.
Now, all you need is Oriyen Mixed Vinegar, a multiple vinegar blend that provides you with all the goodness of apple cider vinegar and various grain vinegars – in just one tablet. This is a highly recommended food supplement for people who eat a lot of meat or refined carbohydrates.
Each tablet contains concentrated vinegar derived from apple cider, grain sorghum, pea, wheat, barley and rice bran. It is rich in natural vinegar nutrients, acetic acid and citric acid. The bio-activity of the vinegars is well preserved with an advanced processing technique.
Benefits of Oriyen Mixed Vinegar
- Eliminates tiredness & restores vitality
- Reduces muscle stiffness & aches
- Ensures smoother blood circulation
- Lowers cardiovascular risk
- Burns off excess fat to promote weight loss
- Reduces hangovers
- Facilitates the absorption of calcium to strengthen the bones
Mixed Vinegar tablets are recommended for those:
- whose muscles are always tense and stiff
- who get tired easily and suffer from lack of energy
- who want a better complexion
- who wish to maintain a stable body weight
- who love to eat meat
- who do not eat enough vegetables and fruits
- who eat too many starch products, sugar and refined food (e.g. bread, cakes, ice-cream, chocolates)
- who regularly drink soft drinks or beverages that contain caffeine or alcohol
- who often stay up late at night
- who lack exercise
- who suffer muscle aches from exercise or strenuous activities
- who are smokers
- who are under constant stress
- who have a primarily acidic body
Cereal Vinegar powder (Sorghum, Pea, Barley, Bran, Rice Bran), Citric Acid powder, Apple Cider Vinegar powder
How To Use
Take 5 tablets after meals, 2 - 3 times daily. You may increase the dosage if required.
If you suffer from stomach ulcers or other serious stomach ailments, please consult a doctor before taking vinegar.