- Additional information
- How To Use
Nn Supa EPA
Studies and clinical trials have confirmed the wide-ranging health benefits of Omega-3 including the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular disease, poor memory, joint ailments and certain types of cancer.
Our bodies consist of trillions of cells, with each cell working continuously day and night to enable the body to perform many tasks. Omega-3 contains the EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) that is needed for our well being at the most basic cellular level. A deficiency of these vital nutrients will reduce cell membrane permeability, causing inefficient transportation of oxygen and nutrients into the cells, and poor removal of toxins out from cells–leading to cell deterioration and health problems.
Omega-3 is also important because it is needed by our bodies to produce prostaglandins, leukotrienes and lipoxins – needed for regulating all biological functions, including those of the cardiovascular, immune, brain and nervous systems.
DHA, an Omega-3 essential fatty acid is vital for the optimal brain and retinal development of the fetus and newborn infant, particularly during the last trimester of pregnancy and the first 3 months after birth. Mothers taking Omega-3 during pregnancy and breast-feeding pass on its benefits to their babies. Furthermore, women with insufficient intake of DHA during pregnancy or after giving birth are more likely to suffer from postpartum depression. Taking Omega-3 supplementation can help alleviate this problem.
As a matter of fact, studies have shown that concentrated Omega-3 supplements can help to reduce body weight and fat because they help to increase your metabolic rate–accelerating the burning of fat and reducing water retention.
Health Conditions Linked with Omega-3 Deficiency
- Vision problems, including dry, sensitive eyes and failing vision
- Heart disease, including high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, stroke and heart attack
- Joint and muscular pains, like arthritis
- Forgetfulness, poor concentration
- Irritability, depression and mood swings
- Learning disabilities, including dyslexia and ADHD (attention-deficit-hyperactivity disorder)
- Dry skin, hair and nails, including “chicken skin” texture on the back of arms, cracked heels or fingertips, psoriasis, eczema, brittle or soft and weak nails
- Low energy, frequent tiredness, lack of stamina
- Poor wound healing
- Frequent infections
- Some cancers, including prostate cancer
Many Benefits of Omega-3
- Promotes and Enhances Cardiovascular Health : Omega-3 helps reduce serum LDL “bad” cholesterol and triglycerides, while raising HDL “good” cholesterol. It also promotes smoother, healthier and more elastic blood vessels, reduces the build-up of cholesterol-laden plaque in arteries and helps prevent clot formation that blocks the blood vessels. This greatly reduces the risk of fatal heart attacks or strokes.
- Relieves Aching Joints : Omega-3’s anti-inflammatory actions help to reduce pain and swelling, and relieve discomfort in arthritic joints. Clinical studies reported decreased morning stiffness, reduced tender and swollen joints and less fatigue.
- Improves Concentration & Alleviates Stress : DHA is an essential component of brain cell membranes and is crucial for brain health. It facilitates the transmission of chemical messages between brain cells for efficient communication. Regular intake of Omega-3 not only boosts learning power, memory and concentration, but also greatly alleviates stress, enhances mood and is beneficial for people with hectic lifestyles.
- Alleviates Migraine Related Headaches : Clinical studies indicate that Omega-3 helps to regulate the production of “bad” prostaglandins that cause pain and inflammation. It also helps to improve blood flow to the brain by making the blood less sticky. This reduces the frequency, severity and duration of migraine headaches. Omega-3 is recommended by the American National Headache Foundation.
- Encourages Healthy Youthful Skin : Omega-3 is vital for moist, healthy skin. It strengthens the delicate membrane that surrounds each cell to allow proper nourishment and waste removal. It encourages the production of stronger collagen and elastin fibres in the skin, which helps to reduce wrinkles and fine lines, and lift sagging skin. Omega-3 deficiency is often the cause of dry coarse skin, thick patches of skin, cracked heels, eczema, psoriasis, acne, blackheads and whiteheads.
Super concentrated deep-sea Omega-3 fish oil with high EPA and DHA. Each 1,000mg certified halal softgel provides 500mg Omega-3, 300mg EPA and 200mg DHA. Molecularly distilled. Certified free from heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides and other contaminants.
How To Use
Take 1 tablet daily.