- Additional information
- How To Use
CNI Well3 Royal Ginkgo
Ginkgo is well-known in traditional Chinese medicine for its function in reducing asthma, cough, chest tightness, heart disease and improving blood circulation to the brain, reducing high blood pressure and so on.
Ginkgo has high medicinal value due to its derivatives such as ginkgo flavonoids, terpene lacton, alkaloids, linoleic acid, phenol, quinic acid, ascorbic acid, ginkgolic acid, ginkgo ketone and so on.
These substances have good effects on diseases related to arteriosclerosis and high blood lipids such as dizziness, hands and feet, and tinnitus.
It also acts to strengthen the fragile blood vessels and promote blood circulation.
Benefits of CNI Well3 Royal Ginkgo
- Lacton Ginkgo: Platelet Activation Factor Antagonist (PAF) – prevents platelet aggregation
- Helps to relieve asthma: PAF prevents white blood cells from entering the trachea to prevent contraction of the trachea.
- Reduces the risk of heart disease, inflammatory issues and so on.
- Develops blood vessels to promote blood circulation.
- Improves blood circulation to the brain, can prevent cardiovascular diseases such as stroke and Alzheimer’s disease (nausea), the problem of migrants.
- Improves vision: improves blood flow to the eyes.
How To Use
1 tablet 3 times a day. To be swallowed with warm water before meals.
How to use
Pour 1 sachet into the mouth and drink a glass of water of fruit juice / Mix 1 sachet with a glass of 100ml water of fruit juice (take 1-2 sachets before breakfast).